- Space-saving – two casks use a similar space as one would whether you currently use horizontal stillage or uprights.
- Time-saving – no need to manually raise the cask, springs do the job for you.
- Waste-reducing – smooth automatic tilting keeps ullage at an absolute minimum by steadily tilting as the cask empties.
- Money-saving – with reduced waste payback time could be within a few weeks.
- Fully automatic – once racked there is no need to move the cask, therefore eliminating the possibility of disturbing sediment.
- Easy to assemble – simply bolts together after arriving flat packed. (Nuts and bolts included).
- Maintenance free – once assembled everything is in place with a lifetime guarantee on springs.
- Durable – spray painted in a black polyester powder.
- Made by us – racking systems can be individually made to fit tight or awkward spaces in the cellar.
- Waist high – a comfortable height to lift a full cask onto the racking system available for 4.5, 9 or 18 gallon casks, or a combination.
- Extended leg option to gives you the availability to serve direct from the cask on the bottom rack – (leg extension depth is approx. 400mm)
If you would like to have your Cellar Racking 2 Casks system made up for you please call us on 01308 426982. Please be aware there will be NO extra charge for assembly but there will be a difference in delivery costs.
We can also supply Hoist Systems which alleviate manual handling, offering a simple way of racking casks, please call for more details, our video link of the Hoist System link is shown below
Give us a call on 01308 426982