Cellar Racking 6 casks
Maintenance free racking system for six firkins, incorporating fully automatic cask tilts.
Dimensions: H=1150mm x D=460mm x W=1100mm
- Space-saving – two casks use a similar space as one would whether you currently use horizontal stillage or uprights.
- Time-saving – no need to manually raise the cask, springs do the job for you.
- Waste-reducing – smooth automatic tilting keeps ullage at an absolute minimum by steadily tilting as the cask empties.
- Money-saving – with reduced waste payback time could be within a few weeks.
- Fully automatic – once racked there is no need to move the cask, therefore eliminating the possibility of disturbing sediment.
- Easy to assemble – simply bolts together after arriving flat packed. (Nuts and bolts included).
- Maintenance free – once assembled everything is in place with a lifetime guarantee on springs.
- Durable – spray painted in a black polyester powder.
- Made by us – racking systems can be individually made to fit tight or awkward spaces in the cellar.
- Waist high – a comfortable height to lift a full cask onto the racking system available for 4.5, 9 or 18 gallon casks, or a combination.
- Extended Leg option gives you the availability to serve direct from the cask on the bottom rack (leg extension depth is approx. 400mm)
If you would like to have your Cellar Racking 6 casks system made up for you please call us on 01308 426982. Please be aware there will be NO extra charge for assembly but there will be a difference in delivery costs.
Take a look at how our auto-tilt systems works: